April 28, 2013

Squirrel


Have you ever taken the time to watch a squirrel.  Those little guys are seriously pretty funny.  And can be entertaining.  Although, I do know that they are somewhat hazardous to drivers when they attempt to run across the road and then suddenly change their minds midway through the street.  :-P  Been there and done that!  I always liked the story of Squirrel Nutkin by Beatrix Potter too.  It was cute.  Anyway, here is my poem about a squirrel.  Which, I think is pretty accurate of what they are like.  Let me know what you think!  :-)



Squirrel

A squirrel is a creature
With a feature
Where he chitters
And he chatters
Proclaiming to all
What is the matter
With tail shaking
And tree top quaking
This squirrel is making
Sure no one forgets
That he’s upset

No comments:

Post a Comment