August 10, 2013

Summer is over when school begins.













Summer is over when school begins.

The summer sun is almost done.
School will start soon.
It did not last. Fall will be here fast.
You'll soon need to attune.
Classes begin when summer ends.
Better get your books and supplies.
Pack up your stuff.  You've had enough.
Tell your vacation your goodbyes.
It's time to learn.  Summer's had its turn.
School will be your life.
Set up your dorm.  School's now the norm.
And I hope it won't cause you strife.

Well, school is just around the corner.  For me it starts on the 19th of August.  In about a week.  This fall I will be going to OCCC.  And if things go according to plan I will graduate with an associates degree this fall in diversified studies.  Whoop whoop!  Then I will either be finishing an associates in Biology or entering OCCC's Physical Therapy Assistant program.  It depends on how many points I have for the PTA application.  So, in the next couple years I could have three associates degrees by the time I start work!  I'm excited to start school this fall.  I'll have 16 hours, which hopefully won't be too much of a work load for me.  But I think I'm ready for it.

I hope you enjoyed my little poem I wrote!  It's certainly getting to be the time where everyone will be heading back to school.  Let me know what you think!  :-) Enjoy the rest of your summer!  Soon fall and winter will be here and we'll be wishing for warmer weather again.



No comments:

Post a Comment