April 09, 2013

He is...

Ok.  I'm feeling cheesy and corny.  But, I really like my boyfriend.  :-P  So that's where the inspiration for this one came from.  I wanted to write some more for this month too considering it is National Poetry Month in April.  Therefore, here is a new poem.

He is...

He is one of a kind.
He is loving.
He is a true gentleman.
He is attractive
He is my knight in armor.
He is smart.
He is my super hero.
He is adorable.
He is a wonderful singer.
He is devoted to me.
He is a hugger.
He is always there.
He is nerdy.
He is a genuine friend.
He is unselfish.
He is my Han Solo.
He is my shoulder to lean on.
He is handsome.
He is romantic.
He is my Captain Kirk.
He is an encourager.
He is funny.
He is precious to me.
He is my Jean Valjean.
He is sweet.
He is my partner in crime.
He is cute.
He is my Dark knight.
He is strong.
He is a good kisser.
He is my comforter.
He is always caring.
He is my dear.
He is the one I love.
He is all I think about.
He is all I want.
He is mine and I am his.
He is all I need.
What more could I require when I've got it all?


No comments:

Post a Comment