April 22, 2013

This is going to last.

I have some wonderful friends. Seriously. I am so blessed to have each and every one of them play a part in my life and I wouldn't ever want to change that. I know that some have come and gone over my lifetime, but I believe that the friendships that I've made over the last few years are the ones who will always be there for me if ever I need them. Thank you guys for everything. The memories we share will always be there for me to look back and smile on. This is for you:

This is going to last.

I know that we've shared many things.
Laughter, smiles, and tears.
And I'm certain we will still be friends
After countless years.






I know this poem is short, but I have some other poems that I have been working on that I will share soon!  :-)  Also, I have some more old ones that I've written and some other poems by well known authors that I enjoy to show as well.  Yay for poetry!

No comments:

Post a Comment