May 14, 2013

Untitled Love Poem

Untitled Love Poem


He’s my drug and my addiction.
He’s my disease and my affliction.
But it’s a bug I don’t mind catching.
My heart each day he is snatching.
Days are brighter with him.
Without him, blue skies would be dim.
He calls me beautiful every day.
And that only makes me want to stay
Even longer in his embrace
And give one more kiss on his face.
I smile more with him in sight.           
To make what we have work, I’m willing to fight.
Come what may, I will make it last.
I’ve fallen for him and it happened fast.
I never thought it could be like this.
He had my heart before the first kiss.
Each day with him ends up the best.
I’m in love.  Who would’ve guessed?

Here's a cheesy, corny, mushy, love poem for you guys.  I wrote this one during the summer of 2010 as well.  I think it could be worked on here or there, but I think it's still pretty good.  Maybe, I'll try another love poem sometime.  See if I've gotten any better.  :-P

No comments:

Post a Comment