May 28, 2013

Any ideas for a title for this one?

Here's another little short love poem.  It's just something that I wrote today mostly for fun.  I hope you enjoy it.  Feel free to share my writing with your friends!  :-)  Any ideas for a title though?  I couldn't really come up with something that I liked myself.  I'll take suggestions!

There are so many things
That I love about you.
So here's a short list.
I'll just name a few.
Your voice and laugh
Are music to me.
Your stunning blue eyes
Are just like the sea.
Your smile shines like
The sun in the sky.
I love all of you.
Don't ask me why.
It is something that I cannot explain.
I simply love you.  So don't you complain.
The best thing about you though
Is your heart that's so kind.
It makes me feel blessed
To know that it's mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment