May 24, 2013

I'm surrounded by idiots...

Here's a new poem.  I'm sure we all have that special someone who we know, in our minds, must be an idiot.  :-P  This poem is dedicated to the idiots out there in the world.  Read.  Share.  Comment.  Enjoy.  


I’m surrounded by idiots…

I do so wish that you’d shut up.
You’re loud and dull.  I’ve had enough.
You do nothing but disgust and annoy.
You’re presence is something I don’t enjoy.
Hearing you speak to me is a great pain.
Taking in what you say, there is no gain.
I’m far better off with talking to
A rock or pole or pile of poo.
Your pathetic life just makes me sad
But I’m not you and for that I’m glad.
Your looks are a bit awkward as well as bothersome.
Your personality lacks and you do seem quite dumb.
Your opinions are stupid.  What are you, three?
Oh how I wish you would get away from me.
I wish that I could say all of these things to your face:
You’re annoying, unpleasant, and a public disgrace.
But, for now, I will be quiet.  I won’t speak at all.
I’ll listen to your gab.  And bang my head on the wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment