August 26, 2013

Silent Bird of Prey


Silent Bird of Prey

Silent watching from a limb,
The owl sat patient, still.
The foe’s survival rather slim,
He sounded a loud shrill.
Spying eyes glowing grim,
Talons stretched to kill;
Speeding quiet straight for him,
A mouse will hunger fill.

So this was something that my mom and I kinda did together.  We basically each took turns writing a line to come up with the poem.  This is an old one that we wrote just for fun maybe a year ago.  I think it's pretty good for just a spur the moment kinda thing.  Also the first owl picture was a little more dramatic.  Here's something little more funny.  :-P  Enjoy.


Also, owls are awesome.  My sister would agree.  Did you know that before she liked them, she used to collect owl things and give them to me?  She would say that I was the one who had the obsession and collected owl things and memorabilia.  That's not really how it is anymore.  It turned from her forcing owl collecting on to me to her being the one with that hobby.  :-P

No comments:

Post a Comment