July 10, 2013

Family...

Here's the second poem that I promised you guys!  Goodnight people of the internets!

Family

My family tree
Is somewhat crazy
But they disagree
And without me
My dear family
Would basically
Be boring




















I love my family.  I have blessed with such amazing parents, cousins, aunts, uncles, grandparents, and a great sister and brother-in-law.  I'm so happy to be where I am in life and all of the memories that I have with everyone who has been in it.  I like looking back at all I've done with my family.  The vacations, holidays, get-togethers.  So many fun times shared together.  I am excited to look to the future to see what more life with my wonderful family has in store.  :-)  There are so many memories.  I'm ready to make new ones.  What memories do you have with your family?

No comments:

Post a Comment