July 10, 2013

Sorry

Sorry

I do apologize for slacking
But my creativeness is lacking
I've been busy too
With some things to do
But I promise in time I'll be cracking

So, it's been over a week since I have posted something.  Tsk tsk tsk.  Shame on me.  :-/  Sorry about that.  I've been busy with getting things organized with school work.  I've been busy getting things ready for an apartment that I'm moving into this fall when I start school.  I am still working my summer job and I also have been helping with my own house work and yard work with my parents  My sister and brother-in-law are going to be coming home soon.  (This weekend!  :-D  I can hardly contain the excitement!)  I've also got something that is going to be on Friday that will have me at home on the couch for at least a week.  Don't worry, I'll be sure to share.  Just not now.  I have a poem that I'll post up AFTER Friday.  So expect it sometime next week!

Sooooooooooooo as you can see, I've had my hands full with many different things.

I promise that I will try harder with keeping up with this blog.  I have really enjoyed writing.  Sometimes I find it hard to come up with inspiration to write a poem.  I don't want to sound like I'm just rewriting an old poem or something that I read by another person.  Does anybody out there in the internets read my posts anyway?  Do I have someone who likes what I'm writing?  Do you guys have suggestions/requests about poems I should write or things I should try differently?  It just makes me curious.  Anywhooo thanks for stopping by and reading!  I promise that I am still here!  And just to prove it to you, I'll post this poem AND another one tonight!  TWO!  Can you believe it????

No comments:

Post a Comment