July 29, 2013

Personality

Personality

A personality gives us each a definition.
Introvert or extrovert.
Shy or outgoing.
Reserved or Unrestrained.
And even though we may be only one or the other,
We are still different.
We each have a personality that's deeper than just being shy or bold.
Our disposition defines us.
Our characteristic makeup is who we are.
We are individuals.
Individuals with personality.
Enjoy your personality.
It's who you are.

I logged on to my facebook a few days ago and looked at someone's facebook status.  The first word I saw in it was "personality."  So, immediately I came to the blog and wrote a poem.  I saw that word and it started an inspiration for me.  I feel like since it has been a while since I've written some things, I'm a tad rusty, but I hope to keep writing and get back up to my old speed.  And with some more practice hopefully I can get back to doing some better writing.  Now, I hope you liked the poem.  Share, comment, let me know what you think.  Thanks for stopping by and reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment